Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We have a due date

So this is to let all of you know that Kellen and I now have an official due date for baby #2. The due date is August 6th. The same day as my cousin Audrey's birthday. Neat huh. I like it and Kellen thinks it is so cool that the baby is due so close to his birthday. The baby isn't old enough to determine the sex, but in another month I will be writing again because I will have to get another ultrasound to look at the baby's heart structure and what they can't see yet such as the kidneys and such, and the nurse added the sex of the baby. Jet was having fun showing off for the nurses, and they were soaking it all up. I think that the nurses in the lab don't get to see babies very often or at least ones that are willing to show off. Jet has no fear of people. She will go to practically anyone. As I said the nurses were eating all that she was giving them. Well class is about to start, See you all again later.

3 comments:

Camille said...

Wait, isn't that a lot earlier than you originally thought? Ignoring Mom's nix on anymore August babies, huh? =) Hey, who knows, maybe he/she will come early in July?

Geologycowgirl said...

No the due date is close to when I was thinking. I was hoping that they would say July so that I would be safe from mom's nix, but as you said maybe he/she will come early.

Jon Woodins said...

August Birthdays are cool!