Thursday, December 18, 2008

Random Pictures

So Juliet is being a pirate and showing a few of her top teeth.
This is our christmas tree this year. I just love it.

This was Jet playing in the car while we were waiting for Kellen's parents to pick out their christmas tree. She was having a blast, being able to rove around in a car is quite a pleasure to a little kid.


Kellen's parents have this banana chair and Jet was playing with it. So kellen sat her in it and rocked it. She thought she was on a buckin chair see how she has her arms up.



Here is a cool dude picture of my daughter. I am going to print it out and place it next to my cool dude picture from when I was little




3 comments:

Jon Woodins said...

I think I took your "COOL DUDE" picture. I love the Pics of my cute little neice...JET. Good luck on your finals today. Merry Christmas!

Geologycowgirl said...

I am going to need the luck. I have two finals today. Merry Christmas to you too.

Camille said...

She is so buggin' cute! Her "cool dude" picture does remind me of yours. Can't wait to see you at Christmas! Hope your finals went well! Only 2 more semesters and one of them you get to play!