Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Re-Model

Okay pictures as promised forever ago. There are not very good pictures of the before room, but I found a few that will help.
Okay I know this picture is sideways. I forgot to rotate it before I uploaded it, but this is what my closet was before. The entry was as wide as my shoulders and it was scary inside.
Here is the room before. Notice the green/yellow shag carpet and the yellow wallpaper which was the 3rd level of wallpaper.

In this picture not only do you notice my hubby sleeping, but you can see the ceiling tiles which were stuck up there was some pretty amazing glue


They all were folding their arms, but as soon as I pulled out the camera they stopped. This was after Kellen and I had finished painting the walls and ceiling and starting to get the room prepped for the carpet.



Here is the NEW closet. It is HUGE. I love it. This was the main reason for the room being so much work to give it the facelift, but after doing this room we know what needs done with the rest and the face lift of the rest of the house.




The new door, which Kellen had to re-frame because the old short was really short.





The finished room, with new carpet and light with fan. I love getting out of bed in the morning and standing on the carpet. It is sooooo soft.






1 comment:

Kara D. said...

It looks great! You guys are very handy! :)