Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Random Pictures from September and October

I cut my hair in September and here is a picture. My hair ends right at my shoulder.
I have been lazy and so here it is a bunch of pictures that will help to catch you up to what we are doing or just some great pictures I couldn't help giggle when I look at them.
Mason and Juliet were on the table getting at the crackers that had been left there.

A hard earned snack. We had just moved the cattle up to this point and were taking a break so the trailers coule be brought to where we were. The buckskin in the background is my horse Lucy.


The kids dressed up as Pooh Bear and Tigger for Halloween. They got these baskets that were all hairy and were basically monsters. We went to the Elementry's trunk or treat and then to Grandma Reynolds'.



I raked up all the leaves into this huge pile from the front yard. We played in them for a few hours and then took them over to a hole we had dug and burned them all away.




Thursdays (a thrift type store here) was giving away these glasses to everybody for Halloween. The kids looked great in them.





Mason's ears were to floppy to hold the glasses on.






We went camping the beginning of October. Mostly because we wantedto go in our new camper (to us) and test everything out before winter.
We rode our Horses each day up to a different lake.It was kind of nice to go by ourselves because we could do what we wanted when we wanted.






No comments: