Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Picture Post

I haven't been good about posting on my blog and it seemes that whenever i do it winds up being a picture post and today's will be no different. I always like to see pictures anyway. The kids wanted to go swimming and so I worked on making my legs not so blindly white. They were playing ring and the rosies in the pool and made big splashes when they fell down.

We went to the drive in and the kids meals came with a small soft serve ice cream. Mason really got into his and it went everywhere.


We decided to go for a ride around Kellen's parent's field. It was a cold day and I had to have both kids on with me because Kellen was working with a horse that we didn't feel like it was safe enough to put kids on. The kids loved it, but got pretty cold by the end of the field.


Playing at the park. Juliet wore that play dress everywhere and everyday.


I love this picture because he looks so happy and like he just got caught with something he wasn't supposed to have.