Saturday, January 3, 2009

Short Update

Okay so I have been away from my computer this whole time, either that or Kellen has been using it. Anyway, So we had an awesome Christmas. We got stuck driving out to my parents for Christmas, but we won't go into that because this is a short and quick update. Kellen and I came home from my parents on Saturday after Christmas so we could attend our own ward. We are trying to be good children. Well in sacrament meeting Jet threw up and we rushed home, because there was no staying with how messy her dress was and I had no spare pjs to put her in. (Laugh Monica) So then that night Kellen and I are sick with the flu. All night he would use the bathroom and then me. It was awful. I was doing double duty as far as sick goes because Kellen and I are expecting again. We think that our bundle of Joy will arrive somewhere in August. That's our guess. So we stayed home for a few days to recoop because the plan was to head off to Kell's parents right away, but we figured we didn't want to spread the flu if we could help it. So eventually we went out to Arco and spent a few days out there. Jet must have still had something because she became a super pooper while we were there. I was so grateful that I decided at the last minute to throw in a few more diapers just in case and they saved my bacon. Jet is also getting more and more determined to walk and she has done six steps before. We are so excited. I think she became more determined to do it because she saw all of her older cousins walking around and it looked cool because you could move and not have to carry what you wanted to take with you in your mouth. Anyway so that is our life lately in a nut shell. I also finally got to checking out what my grades were for this last semester and they were really good. I was so excited so Kellen and I are having root beers to celebrate. Till next time.

3 comments:

Camille said...

We got a little big of that flu bug at our house (Elena threw up once but was sick for a couple days). I think it was spread with our big family party. Oh well, that's what happens when you all get together, huh? BTW, you were really sneaky about casually mentioning your pregnant in there. I almost missed it (if I didn't already know). Love ya tons!

Jon Woodins said...

I did laugh HAA HAA NExt time have some crazy jammies!! Congrats on the good grades. See it is a good thing I made you go to class!

Kara D. said...

You're pregnant again? That's cool! Are you excited? Was it planned or not? Sounds like you guys had a pretty good Christmas. I'm not surprise that you got stuck trying to get to your parents' house.