Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hi Everybody

Okay so I am so happy to be back home after much traveling. It seems we have to go somewhere every weekend, and this weekend we have a wedding to go to. I am also happy to be back to my computer and the internet and being able read everyone's blogs. Okay so in my last blog I causally mentioned I was pregnant. So now I will expand on the subject. This was not planned, quite the surprize actually. I was thinking we would start working on another one after this spring semester, but I am still way excited. the really amazing part about this pregnancy is that I really haven't been sick. Before Christmas I was throwing up, but afterwards I haven't thrown up with the exception of the flu bug my family caught. I haven't thrown up since. I love it. If I could be pregnant like this everytime, it would make the family a lot bigger. Anyway I have to confess that I am a klutz. While we were out at Kellen's parents I fell down their stairs. Not bad, but I wacked my arm pretty hard and now it is looking all black and blue and yellow. I wear long sleeves to cover it up, because it looks so gross. So today i went and got all my fees for school paid. Kellen and I have been so blessed this year because I got a big scholarship and with the financial aid I received we don't have to pay out of pocket for my schooling. It has been a big relief especially to Kellen.
So tomorrow is my birthday and I will be turning 23. I have no idea what to do for my birthday. Kellen keeps asking me and I got nothin' We have agreed to going out to dinner, but that is about it so far. Any ideas? Let me know.

1 comment:

Jon Woodins said...

Happy birthday! You could come get in our hot tub. But then again, maybe that would have to wait until friday.