Friday, November 7, 2008

halloween

So this is Jet and me playing around. Isn't that smile precious

So these pictures are backwards, but you can still enjoy them
Can I tell you there is a cool girl in the house.

I put her in the laundry basket and then pushed her around in it. she thought it was a blast.


Okay she was a zebra for Halloween A big thank you to my sister Monica for lending me the costume. She was so cute. I was a cowgirl with boots, hat, and belt buckle. Sorry no picture of me is to be had because I was the one behind the camera. Kellen was off to help in the harvest so I went to my friend Kara's halloween party.



Jet at the ward trunk or treat she was tired and a bottle




I know these are late getting put up here, but in my defense the internet keeps dropping my connection and I get frustrated and don't try to do it again.

1 comment:

Kara D. said...

I've never seen a cuter smile! I love the sunglasses!