Wednesday, October 22, 2008

On and On


I finally get a good picture of Jet's two bottom teeth and she has started cutting her top teeth.





Attack of the laptop. She sure is a fast one. Luckily the camera was also in close grabbing distance. Excellent!!
Tubby Time!!!!!
The Reynolds smile shows through.




This is the first time that Jet stood up in her crib. She was pretty excited with this newfound ability and that mommy was coming into her room to save her from being trapped in her crib.



3 comments:

Camille said...

Awww...she is just so cute! Must be MY niece!=)

Jon Woodins said...

No NO She MUST be MY niece!! Darling pictures of your little Jet! Can't wait to see her tomarrow! Oh yeh and I guess I'll see you to.

Ashley said...

I like her crooked smile how funny. AH the laptop! lol now when I see finger prints I know where they came from.