Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Still kicking

I did it!!!! I taught my class and from what the other teachers said about their students I had the best ones. I found out that the students last week picked out the top three classes that they wanted to go to. Well everyone wanted to go to mine and so there were some very disappointed students, but it still made me feel great. I had three boys in my class. THEY PAYED ATTENTION REALLY GOOD. All the students were from an alternative school and it had been a long time since they had gotten to go on a field trip. So they were driiled that they had to be really good. Anyway so after the class we had to meet up with all the other students and evrybody came over to look at what my students had made as a part of the activity we did. They were all jealous because all they had gotten from the other teachers were paper handouts and what we had made were slabs of clay with immpressions of seashells. They looked cool.

1 comment:

Camille said...

See, I told you that you would do great! I'm glad you had a good experience and got to impart of your knowledge on someone else! Love ya!