Sunday, November 16, 2008

Super Nervous

Okay so I took this class this semester called Praticum in Geology teaching. It is a class really geared for education majors, but I took it because i needed more credits. So since it is a teaching class I must teach a class of my own. I teach it tomorrow and I am starting to get nervous. I haven't been thinking about it too hard because Kellen and I spoke in church on tithing so I was focused on that. Those nerves are gone and now these ones are setting in. In a way I feel good because my class has the most students signed up for it, but that just makes me feel like I have to be that much better than anything else that is getting taught. man a big shout out to teachers. YOU are Awesome. This figuring out what and where to teach stuff is harder than my brain really wants to deal with it. Thank you teachers. Anyway that is my getting the nerves out on the line i guess.

3 comments:

Camille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille said...

As a teacher, I'll say, "you're welcome," and I know that you'll do great! Good luck and tell us how it goes!

Kara D. said...

I'm sure you'll do great! Just pretend that you are on a stage and everything will be fine. That's how I do it!