Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Not here Yet

I went to the doc and am at a three, but my baby boy has yet to make his debute. I am suddenly realizing that I am really running out of time to do things before Mason arrives. I have cleaned my whole house today, mostly because I have been slacking and today it really was bothering me that the house was a mess, so I cleaned it. I keep wanting to re-arrange my closets, but know that is too big of a job to do in the amount of time that Jet takes for her nap. anyway so Kellen and i went a saw the Newest Harry Potter and really enjoyed it. Kellen has not read the books and it was a long time ago that I did so we had a blast. Kellen got on a harry potter kick and has been telling me for a while that he would like it if we owned the series. Well on Monday he went and bought them. I thought it was funny because I wanted them too and now we have them. Our movie collection has increased quite a bit here in the last little while. We get into movie watching moods and bam we own movies. Usually the $5 ones at wally world. Write again another day.

1 comment:

Kara D. said...

Those few days until the baby comes are always full of wonder and anxiousness. Hope all goes well. :)