Thursday, July 23, 2009

HOT HOT HOT

So our apartment has no air conditioning, but is also on the third level and so each day I cook a little more from the sun beating down on the building. I am due August 9th and so am in that final two week run, where time really slows down. I try to keep busy doing projects to help keep my mind off the fact that time is moving so slowly. Jet has decided that it is cool to help mommy with some stuff mostly because she ends up getting a reward of some sort for helping me out. Positive reenforcement. School will be starting again soon. I am signed up to take nine credits and then in December I will be done. I cannot wait until that happens. Jet also has really begun to understand that when Kellen and I ask her to fold her arms that it is time for prayer and that she is supposed to be quiet. She does really well and will sometimes talk as though she is saying the prayer. It is really cute. Kellen and I now own the whole Star Wars Series and the last three even have the old version with the yup, yup song on Return of the Jedi. We are watching them. One per night after Juliet has gone to bed. Ashley tell your sister congrats for me. It is exciting to have kids. Kara when do you find out what you are having?
Have to go to take care of my munchkin.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Will do! I hate the heat around here, I wish it was still raining ... we could do with more of that. Haha. How exciting you are almost done with school and have a baby on the way, and you big girl is helping around the house. How lucky.

Good luck on the semester, it is a tough one but I know you can stick through it! (I was always late to class and I never wanted to go ... as you knew from Paul's class HAHA)

Kara D. said...

I can't imagine what it must be like up in your apartment with no air conditioning! I hope you don't roast. I find out what I'm having a week from today, on the 3rd. I'm pretty excited. I will let you know. Make sure to let me know when you have that baby of yours so we can bring you some dinner! Hope all is well.