Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Moving Slow

It has been some time since my last update. I am sorry about that. I am hugely pregnant and so it takes me a lot more time to accomplish all the things I set out for myself to do and this usually is on the list, but at the bottom. Mostly because I try to do a billion things when Jet goes down for her nap that I really do run out of time. Last weekend was my family's reunion and we went to Massacre Rocks and fried ourselves. It was so hot and shade was limited. I had my camper which is what I credit my survival to. I did get swollen ankles from the ordeal, but it was all in the name of fun. Jet absolutely loved the little wading pool that was brought and has since we got home tried to get herself into one of my big bowls like it was a wading pool. I was proud of myself with the camping trip in that when I went I had to go by myself because Kellen had to work, so if I wanted the camper I had to pull it. I had never really pulled a trailer before and was quite nervous, but I did awesome I might say. Kellen gave me a few pointers on driving and that really helped. He was proud of me for pulling the camper all by myself. I did have help in hooking up to it and I knew it would be better if I had someone with more experience back it up. I am grateful to have such a helpful family. Juliet really enjoyed the trip even though her daddy wasn't there. On Sunday she was so excited to have Kellen back that she didn't complain at all when he would sit her in his lap at church. It made our lives easier. The week continues on and Kellen has to work overtime again. In a way he is really excited about it because that means we will have the extra money to fix a few things on our "giant" truck that we have been putting off for a time. Well that's all I have time for because it is time to put Jet down for a nap.

3 comments:

Jon Woodins said...

I didn't realize that you were the one who ended up pulling the Camper. Way to go! My Sisters can do anything!

Ashley said...

Hey hey! Your little boy is coming due soon isn't he? My sister just found out this morning she is having a boy too how fun!! How is school going? You are so close to being done, doesn't it feel so nice?

Kara D. said...

Don't you just love those few weeks before the due date?? (not!) When are you due anyway? Hope all is well. I'm always here if you need anything.