Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Old Pictures

Okay so I know that these pictures are really old. From Christmas, but as I was looking at my own blog I realized that I hadn't put any pictures up for a long time. Mainly because these are some of the last pictures we have taken. Right after we came back from Christmas holiday my whole family got sick with the flu and it got Jet first. Needless to say she threw up in sacrament meeting and we left. Well luckily( or however you look at it) Jet mostly got the diaper bag and the wipes were quickly used to wipe the bag and as best I could the carpet. We noticed that the side pocket the spilled contents went into was the one where I had quickly put the camera to ensure it came home with us from my parents. It was covered and so we really haven't used it since then. Mostly because after some testing we discovered that the battery needed charged back up and we couldn't find it. ( I had put it somewhere safe and I couldn't remember where that was) So toady I made it my mission to find the charger and I did. So there should be some newer pictures forth coming but today you get to look at christmas photos (Oh how fun)

This is after all the presents have been opened at my parents house and we put Jet in this box. She played in it for quite a while. (long enough for me to get a couple of pictures)

I was goofing around with Jet and she loved the idea of the santa hat.

Although she didn't want to keep it on her head for very long I was able to get this picture


This is Jet in yet another box, but this was before Christmas when I was wrapping up all the presents. She was so anxious to help that I put her in the box to try to contain her for a few minutes so I could finish with the last present I was wrapping.
Hope you enjoyed my rewind back to Christmas.



1 comment:

Camille said...

Looks like Jet wants to be mailed to Tahiti! Love the one of you two together!