Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Juliet's Birthday

Okay so this was before and we were making sure the camera would still work after the throw up on it. She was laughing so much when Kellen put her in the garbage can I had cleaned earlier that day.
At Kellen's oldest brother's house to celebrate his birthday. Jet was having so mmuch fun getting in and out of the bigger box, but the other kids wanted to play with it more so we traded and Jet was more excited about being in this box than the big one.

IT'S A PARTY!!! Jet's cake. Vanilla cake with strawberry frosting and sprinkles that spelled her nickname. And one candle. I had to ask my sister to bring matches because Kellen and I didn't have any. They are all in our camper (as usual) Thank you Millie!


I think this present is still the favorite, She loves the noises that the piano makes, but she will switch between it and her truck. Yup my girl. Got to keep the truck playing time in.



Ripping the presents open. It took a lot of encouragement to get her to rip the paper. I had to help her with each one, but that is okay.
So I need to say thank you to all my family that was able to come and for what you brought to help with the meal. I tried to thank each of you, but I am sure I missed a few, so THANK YOU for helping to make Jet's birthday so memorable at least for Kellen and I. Jet probably won't remember it, but we will.




3 comments:

Jon Woodins said...

It was fun! I love that Jet loves the Piano. But really when you look at it you could have just got her a box and she would have been pleased as punch! And what is Kellen doing trying to throw away my cute niece anyway!?! He had better not try that again! Dinner was lovely. I am glad you decided to have a bash, we alway love to attend such things. Well TTFN!

Kara D. said...

She is such a cutie! Can you believe it has already been a year? I think it is crazy to think about. And when Uriah gets to his first birthday I won't be able to believe it either. Jet looks like so much fun. I miss you guys. We need to get together again some time. I hope you are all doing well :)

Camille said...

Thanks for having the big party where we could all get together and make lots of noise! A big thanks to Kellen for putting up with us! =) Jet is so cute! I can hardly believe she's already a year old! Time flies when you're having fun!