Friday, February 10, 2012

Hooray

Yes I am still here and I do still check up on my blog from time to time. For those who read my blog you will be favored because you get the latest information. Okay so last time I posted I just put up pictures that is mostly because that is what most of my family who looks at my blog want to see right. There have been a lot of things that have happened since my last posting, unfornutely I can't remember most of them to actually write them down, but here are some of the highlights. I am expecting baby #3, it is a girl. We have yet to figure out what her name will be. Kellen was layed off at the beginning of the year and has finished the re-model on the baby's room. We currently have moved Juliet and Mason into that room and hope to have their room torn apart and then fixed back up by the time baby bumpkin arrives. Working under the wire, I know but that is how it is. I finished getting everything out of the room so Kellen and I can start demo-ing it. It is amazing how hammering apart walls and sheetrock can really help bring any stress level down. The kids are excited about being in the new room. They can't wait to go to bed some nights. Kellen has been working on things for people around the valley, which has also kept him busy between doing things for the house, doing almost all the chores, because most of them require lifting that rolly polly me can't do anymore, and fixing things. he is almost more busy than when he was working. The kids have certainly enjoyed having him around more. This week he was taking a class in Pocatello that was a grade checking class. I was all sorts of ready for the kids to have separation issues, but they simply accepted that dad was gone and would be back in the evening, just like before really. I have been staying busy with all the cooking, cleaning and mountains of laundry that build up even faster it seems. My last doctor's visit said everything was good, which is always nice to hear.
okay so funny story time. I made bread on Wednesday and the loaves were sitting on the cooling rack. they were about ready to put into sacks and go into the freezer. Well Mason decided he wanted some bread, and not just any bread he wanted some of the fresh bread. There was a loaf in a bag that was sitting on the counter, but he ignored that and proceeded to take the tops off of the fresh bread. I couldn't help, but run to my room to get the camera and get a picture of the mess he made. Kellen put Mason back up on the counter so he was pictured with the destroyed bread. He was afraid he was in trouble so his face in the picture is priceless. We told him to eat the bread that was already sliced and in a sack from now on. The next morning I found that bag in his room will bread crumbs everywhere. I just thought to myself "Well at least he listened, somewhat."

1 comment:

Kara D. said...

I want to see that bread picture! :)