Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Catch up of July

Okay so I have been a bad blogger. I'll admit it, I am mostly updating because my sister did her weekly email in just directing everyone to her blog because she had updated and I decided I would maybe do the same thing. These are from July. Kellen getting ready to wally behind the boat at Lake Powell. I was actually suprised when he said he would like to try it again. He told me afterward that he thinks he finally understands why it is such a thrill to ski behind the boat.
This is before we dropped the kids off so we could go to Powell. We were ahead of schedule and so we drove up to see where the Teton Dam broke. I had only seen it once before and that was on the way home from Girl's Camp and so before I had all of my Geology schooling. So it was really cool for me to go there and tell Kellen about it.

I just thought this picture was funny. She broke the clasp on that necklace (which I have had since i was little) so I turned it into a stretchy one (works much better) she just looks like a rock star.


Mason and Kellen on the 4th of July waiting for the fireworks to start. They lit the mountain on fire, but I guess they do it about every year and so they were prepared. It was a really good show. We went to the one in Arco this year.



I love this picture. Jet is determined to fish. She is scared of fish. and she won't let us help her to cast her line. so we tied a bobber to the end of her line and let her pretend her was fishing. This is at Ironbog Lake We rode up on the horses and had lunch here as well. It was a fun, but cooler day.




1 comment:

Kara D. said...

Your little ones are so cute!