Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A few pictures

These pictures load backwards time wise, but I guess that doesn't really matter all that much. These are from March. We aren't the best at taking pictures. I take them and Kellen won't unless I specifically ask him too, so I won't be in any, but enjoy. Mason trying to stand. He did actually pretty good for his first time. he has since gotten quite proficient at it.
My baby girl has turned two years old. Amazing how time flies when your having fun. She gives the terribles twos a good run for their money, but all and all she is a really good kid and talks like crazy.

I know this picture is sideways, but I think it is just too cute. Juliet is looking at Kellen's tool magazine. I had a hard time not laughing long enough to get the picture.


My munchkins playing together. Aren't they just cute!








1 comment:

Jon Woodins said...

jet is WAY cute reading Kellens Tool mag. It is so fun to have little girls who want to be just like thier Dads!