Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween

I know it is way passed Halloween, but my computer wouldn't upload the pictures from the memory card so I had to wait until it would. We had fun. Our ward had a trunk or treat on the Tuesday before and combined it with a ward party. It had to have been the coldest day of that whole week, but oh well we still had fun. At the party Mason was a cutiesaur, courtesy of one of the outfits Cody gave me. Kellen went as a government worker. (He had just gotten off from work)
Flap those wings my little ladybug and see if you can fly. She is actually chasing a ball. But it is still so cute.

Jet getting ready to go to the party. In this picture you can see one of her antenne.


2 comments:

Camille said...

awwww....cute little bug! That's funny Kellen went as a government worker because Jason went as a wrestling coach (he'd been to a tournament all day).

Belinda Corp said...

Fun to read you post and see pictures of the kids.
love mom