Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Finals here, Finals there




Hello everybody. As the title indicates the finals week of school has arrived. Kellen will be done with all of his finals Tuesday, while I have to wait until Thursday to finish mine. Toady was such a nice day that I decided after Kellen had left from coming home for lunch that Juliet and I were going to go for a walk. This plan was foiled because kellen had the car and the stroller was in the trunk, so we went to plan B: sit on the lawn. Juliet liked being outside, but it was so bright it took her a while to adjust. She went to sleep and I continued to study my spanish. I ended up taking a nap on the lawn with Juliet, but I was not totally protected from the sun and now have a sunburn on my legs. I was at least smart enough to keep my face and arm in the shade, but my legs got away. Okay i am going to attempt to put a picture up here. We'll see how good I do.

yay it worked. Isn't she cute in her blessing dress.

2 comments:

mjncodywoodland said...

oh my goodness baby sister, she looks so wonderful. my compliments to the cooks. ;) please post more pics of the little princess so the montanans can see you guys.

Camille said...

Yay! I'm excited your blogging too. Your Juliet is so darn cute!